CVPA 2018 Commencement Information
Each year, the Schools within the College of Visual and Performance Arts hold recognition ceremonies for their graduates, in addition to the University commencement ceremony. The May 2018 commencement ceremonies are open to students who graduated/are graduating in the following terms: Summer 2017, Fall 2017, Spring 2018, and Summer 2018.
This year, the ceremonies will commence at the following dates, times, and locations:
- School of Art – Friday, May 4, 2018 at 1:00 PM, Recital Hall, School of Music. Reception to follow in Gatewood Studio Art Lobby
- School of Dance – Thursday, May 3, 2018 at 6:00 PM, Dance Theatre (Coleman 306)
- School of Music – Friday, May 4, 2018 at 3:00 PM, First Presbyterian Church of Greensboro, (617 N Elm St, Greensboro, NC 27401)
- School of Theatre – Friday, May 4, 2018 at 2:00 PM, Taylor Theatre
- Arts Administration – Thursday, May 3, 2018 at 10:00 AM, Organ Hall (Arts Administration students: Please RSVP here)
Each ceremony will be followed by a short reception with light refreshments.