CVPA 2019 Commencement Information
Each year, the Schools within the College of Visual and Performance Arts hold recognition ceremonies for their graduates, in addition to the University commencement ceremony. The May 2019 commencement ceremonies are open to students who graduated/are graduating in the following terms: Summer 2018, Fall 2018, Spring 2019, and Summer 2018.
This year, the ceremonies will commence at the following dates, times, and locations:
- School of Art – Friday, May 10th at 1:30pm in the Tew Recital Hall in the School of Music
- School of Dance – Friday, May 10, from 3-5:30 in the Coleman Dance Theater
- School of Music – Friday, May 10, 2019 at 3:00 PM, First Presbyterian Church of Greensboro, (617 N Elm St, Greensboro, NC 27401)
- School of Theatre – Friday, May 10, 2019 at 2:00 pm, College Place United Methodist Church, Sanctuary
- Arts Administration – Friday, May 10, 2019 at 1:00 pm, in the School of Music Organ Hall.
Each ceremony will be followed by a short reception with light refreshments.