As an alumnus of one of our creative schools, you’re one of the pillars of the College of Visual and Performing Arts community. You’re an ambassador for our programs, and an inspiration to the students now pursuing their artistic dreams with us. We value our relationship with you, and your continued involvement with your alma mater is important to us and the students following in your footsteps.
Here are some ways you can stay involved:
- Give to CVPA. Your gifts help sustain our programs and extend opportunities to students and future artists.
- Attend events. You’ve been a part of some of the many performances and events CVPA has hosted over the years – now you can help support the next generation of upcoming artists, and experience the exciting talent we’re nurturing.
- Join the Alumni Association. You’re part of a huge network of alumni – connect with your peers, find old friends, and discover new opportunities.
- The Distinguished Alumni Award. Every year, we invite several of our most accomplished alumni back to campus to receive the Distinguished Alumni Award, honoring outstanding achievement in artistic performance, research and education.
- Share Your News. We want to hear about your successes, achievements, the personal milestones you’ve achieved. You’re an inspiration to our students, and we want to celebrate your successes as a community.
Thanks for being part of our community. We look forward to continuing to support, create and inspire with you!