A reminder that the below services are available to all CVPA faculty and staff.
CVPA Academic Technology Support – Contact: [email protected]
- A wide array of academic technology tools (instructional tools) are supported by the CVPA Academic Technology Specialist. Faculty may find support documents for assistance with instructional technology, and more, on the CVPA ATS website. Resources included are quick start Canvas guides provided by Instructure as well as the CVPA Quick Reference Guide.
- Find news and help documentation on the CVPA ATS News Feed. The news feed is updated regularly with instructional documentation, events, and other instructional technology news within CVPA and the University.
- Individual Consultation: Faculty and staff can receive one-on-one support and guidance related to instructional technology. This may involve integrating technology into teaching, designing online courses, or utilizing specific tools relevant to their discipline.
- Online Course Development Assistance: Support in the development of online courses, design, and effective utilization of technology.
- Instructional Design Support: Support for faculty in designing effective and engaging instructional materials, considering best practices for online and blended learning.
General Technology Support – Contact: 6tech.uncg.edu
- For non-academic technology technical support a ticket must be created at 6tech.uncg.edu or by calling 336-256-8324 (M-F, 8am-7pm). Creating a ticket allows the CVPA Departmental Technology Support team (Brian Downs and Rhys Fetner) to address requests in a timely manner and track progress as they are completed.
Website Change Requests – Contact: go.uncg.edu/web-request
- Website change requests should be submitted using the website change request form: go.uncg.edu/web-request. Please note that website change requests may take 1 to 2 weeks to complete.
Classroom Technology Support – Contact: 6tech.uncg.edu
- Classroom teaching stations are supported and maintained by UNCG ITS and all inquiries regarding using the teaching stations should be directed to 6tech.uncg.edu. You can view more about your particular learning space by visiting learningspaces.uncg.edu. Classroom technology training is also available from UNCG Learning Technology.