Area 1: Community Engagement and Support
- Goal 1: Continue and expand support for activities at Greensboro Project Space to support students’ desire for cross-disciplinary arts experiences.
- Goal 2: Develop performance and/or exhibition opportunities for local artists and performers that are created in collaboration with CVPA students to connect students and community.
- Goal 3: Become a leader for community-engaged arts within Greensboro, the Triad, and the state of North Carolina to help raise the profile of the CVPA
- Goal 4: Expand activities with, for, and at local K12 schools and school children.
- Goal 5: Expand support for community activities for underserved populations in the Triad area.
Area 2: Alumni Engagement
- Goal 1: Continue to refine alumni engagement strategy with annual multi-city alumni events and networking opportunities to create CVPA alumni networks across North Carolina and in major American cities.
- Goal 2: Identify and/or create opportunities through community arts events for current students to interact with alumni.
Area 3: Community Partnerships
- Goal 1: Explore strategies to enhance and expand our community partnerships to create additional opportunities for our students.
- Goal 2: CVPA will act as an advocate for community arts at the local, state, regional, and national levels.
Area 4: Marketing and Communication
- Goal 1: Optimize resources and support for CVPA marketing team to create a unifying identity for the College.
- Goal 2: Develop and implement expanded social media strategy with input from students and alumni.