Download the Medical History and Permission Form
SADI 2023 PROGRAM: July 16- July 21
- 8th through 12th grade in 2022-2023
- Online registration first come first serve until June 1
- The non-refundable registration deposit of $100 will hold your spot.
- Full payment must be made by June 1.
- The UNCG Summer Arts and Design Intensive 2023 online application will start on February 15.
- Allow two weeks for the processing of your online application.
- Apply and pay your tuition ONLINE ONLY.
What happens next?
After your online application and tuition have been received electronically, the parent/guardian will receive a confirmation email with a receipt from the registration office. Full tuition payment for your Summer Arts and Design Intensive will be due on June 1. Around late June, accepted students will receive a welcome email, as well as camp information, including daily schedule, check-in, check-out procedure, closing art exhibition, camp policy, and all other expectations needed to plan their artistic journey in the Summer Arts and Design Intensive 2023 at the UNCG campus. For additional information and updates, please visit our website.
The non-refundable registration deposit of $100 will hold your spot! Full payment is required by June 1.
PLAN A – RESIDENTIAL COMPLETE PACKAGE – $690
- 5 nights air-conditioned dormitory room, 16 meals, studio instructions, art supplies, and enrichment programs.
PLAN B – COMMUTE PLUS MEALS – $590
FOR LOCAL RESIDENTS
- 16 meals, studio instructions, art supplies, and enrichment programs.
Daily reporting time is 9:00 a.m. (arrive earlier if you wish to have breakfast); picked up by 9:00 p.m.
$100 NON-REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT TO HOLD YOUR PLACE!
Full payment due by June 1.
Need-based scholarships are available for diversity, equity, and affirmative action. Please contact Dr. Maria Lim for more information: email@example.com
Cancellations and Refunds
You may cancel your application for UNCG Summer Arts and Design Intensive and receive a refund, minus the non-refundable $100 registration deposit only if the request is made on or before JUNE 1. No money will be refunded for any reason after the JUNE 1 deadline. Students arriving late for schedule or no-shows are not eligible for monetary compensation. The $100 registration deposit is not refundable for any reason. Your deposit check will be returned if you are placed on a Waiting List. Studio classes are subject to cancellation.