SADI 2022: July 10- July 15
- Rising 9 through 12 grade students
- Online registration first come first serve until June 1
- The non-refundable registration deposit of $100 will hold your spot!!
- Full payment must be made by June 1.
- The UNCG Summer Arts and Design Intensive 2022 online application will start on March 1.
- Allow 1-2 weeks for the processing of your online application.
- Apply and pay your tuition ONLINE ONLY!!
What happens next?
After your online application and tuition have been received electronically, the parent/guardian will receive a confirmation email and a paper receipt from the registration office. Full payment of your Summer Arts and Design Intensive tuition will be due on June 1. Around mid-June, accepted students will receive a welcome email, as well as camp information including daily schedule, check-in, check-out procedure, closing art exhibition, camp policy, and all other expectations needed to plan their artistic journey in the Summer Arts and Design Intensive 2022 at the UNCG campus. Please check out our website for updates.
The non-refundable registration deposit of $100 will hold your spot! Full payment is required by June 1.
PLAN A – RESIDENTIAL COMPLETE PACKAGE – $650
- 6 days, 5 nights, 16 meals, air-conditioned dormitory room, studio instructions, art supplies, and enrichment programs.
PLAN B – COMMUTE PLUS MEALS – $500
- FOR LOCAL RESIDENTS
16 meals, studio instructions, art supplies, and enrichment programs.
Reporting time 9:00 a.m. (arrive earlier if you wish to have breakfast) until 9:00 p.m.
Need-based scholarships are available for diversity, equity, and affirmative action. Please contact Dr. Maria Lim for more information: email@example.com
Cancellations and Refunds
You may cancel your application for UNCG Summer Arts and Design Intensive and receive a refund, minus the non-refundable $100 registration deposit, only if the request is made on or before JUNE 1. No money will be refunded for any reason after the JUNE 1 deadline. Students arriving late for schedule or no-shows are not eligible for monetary compensation. The $100 registration deposit is not refundable for any reason. If you are placed on a Waiting List, your deposit check will be returned. Studio classes are subject to cancellation.