Respondus Monitor uses the student’s webcam to create a recording of the student’s behavior during an online assessment. Respondus LockDown Browser is an application that prevents students from accessing other websites, tools, and resources during online assessment. More information from ITS here.
From UNCG ITS:
SUPPORT AND RESOURCES
- Instructor Resources & Training Webinars (free)
- All support requests from faculty should initially be directed to one of the UNCG Authorized Support Contacts (see next bullet). If they cannot resolve the problem, a ticket will be submitted by the Authorized Support Contact to Respondus on your behalf.
- UNCG Authorized Support Contacts: David Kirkland, Audrey Bryk-Lee, Tamika Davis
- For after-hours support (after 5 p.m. or on weekends): Search knowledge base or open a support ticket with Respondus
- Student Quick-Start Guide
- Student Help
- Search knowledge base or open a support ticket with Respondus
- To receive update notifications regarding LockDown Browser and Respondus Monitor, go to support.respondus.com, select the News tab, and enter your name and email address.