UNCG Library webinar series for Spring 2020. All webinars are 30 minutes and recorded and closed captioned after the sessions through YouTube. For details, sign ups, and host information, check out the UNCG Webinars webpage.
Online Learning & Innovation Series: Sign Up!
- “Canvas Studio: Embedding Quizzes in Lecture Capture Videos”, Thursday, January 23rd at 1pm
- “Open Pedagogy and Open Education at UNCG”, Monday, January 27th at 2pm
- “Creating Self-Scoring Assessment Using Qualtrics”, Thursday, March 12th at 2pm
- “JSTOR Tools for Text Analysis Projects”, Tuesday, March 16th at 11am
Research & Application Series: Sign Up!
- “Researcher Identity Management” Wednesday, January 22nd at 11am
- “New PubMed” Thursday February 20th at 12pm
- “Managing Archival Research Photographs with Tropy” Tuesday, March 10th at 11am
- APA 7 & You” Thursday April 9th at 11am