Instructure has enabled a new Gradebook with added functionality and features. While faculty are able to access this new Gradebook, please note that the feature is still in beta. Faculty may enable the new Gradebook (follow the steps below) but note that Instructure may still adjust features before final release. This Gradebook will eventually replace the existing Gradebook. A transition date has not been set by UNCG ITS.
Faculty will find the following new features:
- Drag and drop columns; increase width of columns
- New menus for settings and sorting options
- Additional filtering options
- Late and missing flags with automatic deduction policies
- Grade detail tray which displays a grading summary by assignment and student
Enabling the new Gradebook
In your course, go to Settings – click the Feature Options tab – then click the toggle for New Gradebook.