Production Calendars for the Department of Theatre, UNCG Theatre, & NCTYP are hosted by Google. Clicking a calendar link in the menu to the left will bring up a read only, web based calendar.
At the bottom right of this calendar is a button that says "+Google Calendar". If you click this button, you can subscribe to a read only calendar feed that will be available within your Google Calendar. This will also allow you to sync the calendar with a smartphone if you so desire.
The following production calendars are available:
- Conferences: dates for all theatre conferences in which the Department participates
- Dept of Theatre Dates: audition dates, UNCG holidays, department meetings, etc
- Design Meetings: dates and times for all design meetings & presentations for all productions
- Performance Dates: dates & times for all UNCG Theatre, NCTYP & UNCG Opera performances
- Production Meetings: dates and times for all production meetings
- Rehearsals: dates for general rehearsals for all productions. This calendar will not include rehearsal times. Rehearsal times will be handled by the SMs on the calendars for each specific production.
- Shop Dates: dates for all shop workdays, light hangs, focus calls, strikes, etc.
- Tech/Dress Rehearsals: dates for all technical and dress rehearsals. This calendar will not include rehearsal times. Rehearsal times will be handled by the SMs on the calendars for each specific production.
- Workshop: will show the location for Monday Workshops (either Brown or Curry 109)
- Full Production Calendar: calendar that combines all the individual calendars into a single calendar. Please note that you cannot subscribe to this calendar.
If you would like to sync the departmental calendars with an iOS device (iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch) and need assistance, see this PDF document (.PDF format, 50.83 KB). Please note that these instructions will also allow you to sync your iSpartan email with your iOS device. Your device needs to have iOS 4.0 or higher.
If you have any questions or would like to request dates to be added to a calendar, please email Chip Haas at firstname.lastname@example.org.