A campus visit is a great way for prospective students to get a feel for what life is like as a UNCG student. We encourage you spend some time on our beautiful campus! In general, it's a good idea to do an overall University visit as well as a visit to the department you're interested in.
General Campus Visits
The webpage for UNCG's Admissions Office contains great information on how to schedule your visit. A Virtual Tour is available, as well as information about Campus Tours, Directions & Parking, exploring the Greensboro area, and more.
Overall campus life is only a part of the UNCG experience. We also recommend planning some time to come and view our facilities. Contact one of the people listed below to inquire about available dates and times. We hope to see you at UNCG soon!
- Undergraduate Music: visit the Music Student Ambassadors page for more information on visits, including shadow days. We are also offering an Open House for prospective undergraduate music students on October 20, 2014 - visit the Open House webpage for more information.
- Graduate Music: Dr. Catherine Keen Hock at 336-256-1475 or email@example.com
Visits to the Departments of Music are typically scheduled Monday thru Thursday. During the visit, students will be able to speak with a representative from the music area and to sit in on current classes and lessons, if available. Visits can occur during the academic year or the summer. At least two weeks advance notice is requested.
- Theatre: Neil Shepherd at 336-334-4032 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Undergraduate Dance: Jeff Aguiar at 336-334-5570 or email@example.com.
- Graduate Dance: Dr. Jill Green at 336-334-3266 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Art: School of Art at 336-334-5248 or email@example.com