Auditions for Fall semester of 2020 entry are complete. Please contact Emily Ford-Coates at email@example.com to request a private audition.
Be aware that if a studio is full, private auditions cannot be accommodated.
- Saturday, November 14, 2020
- Saturday, January 23, 2021
- Saturday, February 6, 2021
- Saturday, February 20, 2021*
* final date for music scholarship/assistantship consideration
The Undergraduate Application and Request for Music Audition Form is due on the Sunday prior to your audition date. All information regarding undergraduate music auditions can be found here.
Doctoral applicants in performance must submit all required materials by the pre-screen deadline applicable to their program. Doctoral auditions are scheduled individually, at the invitation of the faculty following a successful pre-screen evaluation, and can not be scheduled on the Saturday audition dates reserved for undergraduate and MM auditions.
DMA in Conducting pre-screen deadline: December 1, 2020
DMA in Music (all non-conducting areas) pre-screen deadline: January 5, 2021
Masters applicants in performance and Post-Baccalaureate Certificate applicants in historical keyboard performance and jazz studies must submit an audition request form (linked below) after submitting the online application to the Graduate School.
Masters applicants must submit all required materials by:
- MM in Performance (Choral and Instrumental Conducting – prescreening required): December 1, 2020
- MM in Performance (all areas except conducting – prescreening NOT required): January 15, 2021
- MM in Composition: July 1, 2021
- MM in Music Education: July 1, 2021
- MM in Music Theory: July 1, 2021
To be considered for a Graduate Fellowship, your audition/interview should be completed by February 1, 2021.
To be considered for a Graduate Assistantship, your audition/interview must be completed no later than February 28, 2021.
International applicants may have additional deadlines and application requirements based on the desired program.