Studio 91 is a living community housed in newly renovated Cone Residence Hall, comprised of students who share a common passion for the arts.
Many residents are majors or minors in arts fields such as art, dance, music or theatre. Students that are not planning to major in an arts field, but want to maintain a connection to the arts, are welcome to apply.
Through specialized programming, students in Cone Hall have the opportunity to expand their knowledge of the arts, support each other in creative work and experience deeper connections between the arts at UNCG and within the Greensboro community.
Benefits of living in Studio 91 at UNCG
Studio 91 residents have the opportunity to benefit from:
- Access to a wing of private practice rooms, music and design computer lab, an arts studio, and a dance practice room with a sprung floor and mirrors
- Close proximity to CVPA performances and exhibitions
- Faculty presentations and guest lectures
- Arts-centric programming exclusive to Cone residents
- Mentorship from upperclass CVPA peer guides
- Collaboration between students across the arts
Any first-year students interested in applying to Studio 91 should complete the New Student Housing Application, which goes live online on February, 15, 2021.
For more information about Studio 91 please contact:
College of Visual and Performing Arts
University of North Carolina Greensboro
[email protected] | 336.334.5581