September 7, 2019 – Rejoin. Reconnect. Revitalize
All UNCG CVPA Arts Education Alumni are invited to join us for the inaugural UNCG Arts Education Alumni Conference on Saturday, September 7, 2019. Reunite with fellow alumni and network with Education faculty, arts educators and special guests while learning new techniques and classroom methods during this day devoted to the arts, education, professional development and reconnecting with UNCG.
- Date – Saturday, September 7, 2019
- Cost – $25 (includes continental breakfast and luncheon with keynote speaker)
Earn – 1.0 CEU
- Relax – At the conclusion of the day, enjoy dinner on your own with fellow arts alumni and take in the spectacular Collage performance by the School of Music*
*Both dinner and Collage are optional events and will include additional costs, paid separately
Collage Ticket Prices
- Section A – front orchestra, mezzanine $26 adults, $21 seniors, $16 students
- Section B – middle and rear orchestra, lower balcony $19 adults, $15 seniors, $11 students
- Section C – upper balcony $14 adults, $10 seniors, $7 students
- Purchase your tickets here
For your convenience, a block of hotel rooms has been reserved for September 6, 2019 – September 8, 2019 at the Hampton Inn & Suite hotel, 7 minutes from campus. By reserving your hotel accommodations through our reserved block, you will receive a discounted rate on their regularly priced room reservation. The special room rate will be available until August 23rd or until the group block is sold-out, whichever comes first.
You must reserve your room by August 23rd in order to receive the discounted price.
Booking a reservation is simple. To begin the process, click here to book your reservation online.