The Minor in Arts Administration is an 18-hour program designed to complement study in a wide range of arts fields, including music, theatre, dance, visual arts, creative writing, communications, media studies, and business. A Minor in Arts Administration is a great addition to a degree in another area of study in the College of Visual and Performing Arts (Art, Music, Dance or Theatre). It will assist you throughout your life in having a successful and well-rounded career in the arts, as a performer, visual artist, technician, entrepreneur or administration.
- ACC 201 Financial Accounting – Or – FIN 200 Introduction to Entrepreneurial Finance
- AAD 202 Arts Admin and Entrepreneurship
- AAD 301 Arts Management
- BUS 300 Ideas to Opportunities: Feasibility Analysis – Or – PSC 311 The Nonprofit Sector and Governance
- VPA 323 The Arts as Human Experience
- 3 credits of an arts-related elective (ARH, ART, DCE, MUP, MUS, THR, VPA)
To view the most current curriculum, please visit the Undergraduate Bulletin