Workshop Summer Mindful Dancing is designed to:
- Explore and reawaken passion for teaching and find renewed joy in dance
- Foster deeper movement awareness through the focus on self and relationship with others
- Attain tools to provide dynamic instruction in various learning environments
- Participate in hands-on workshops with master teaching artists to discover how to integrate critical thinking-based practices into everyday teaching
- Discover and develop ways to support student growth in the arts with 21st century skills such as innovation, communication, collaboration, and critical thinking
- Explore and collaborate with master teachers
Participants receive CEU hours toward license renewal.